Eternal Colours Of Andalusia with Jose – Luxury Tour (14 Days)
Travel in Small Groups with a Local
I would love you to join me on a journey to my homeland, in an exclusive tour of 14 days. You will breath, as the locals do, the aromas, food, music of a fascinating festival experience. An incredible life experience to the heart of the Spaniards.
A journey of your senses…
- Eat and drink, in selected restaurants, traditional Spanish dishes and excellent wines.
- Discover the paradise of the real “Tapas” cities …Sevilla and Granada, and the beauty wonders of Andalucia.
- Visit the Alhambra and the Mezquita de Cordoba one of the most visited monuments in the World, and in exclusive entry, secret hidden monasteries and churches.
- Cook with experienced local cooks, traditional food, sometime on the fire.
- Indulge yourself shopping, in the vibrant streets of Granada.
- Be part, of the best Festivals in the World, like you could never imagine…with the locals.
- Live, sing, eat, drink, dance, flamenco with my family, in an intimate night.
- Be surprised, and delighted,by the places and the fascination you will feel with the creativity, and beauty of the Festivals.
- Stay in slow living Moorish villages in the stunning Sierra Nevada mountains visit the “Valley of happiness”, in Granada.
…and much more!
Are you going to miss all this?
Tour Dates 2017
Thursday 9 March – Wednesday 22 March
Thursday 20 April – Wednesday 3 May
Thursday 11 May – Wednesday 24 May
Thursday 7 September – Wednesday 20 September
Thursday 5 October – Wednesday 24 May
To make an inquiry or to reserve your place, please don’t hesitate to contact me on:
- Experienced local guide
- Small group, exceptional 24/7 customer service, no queues, satisfaction guaranteed
- 13 nights’ accommodation and most meals
- Driver & mini-coach transportation
- Eat and drink local wines and sherries in the best traditional bodegas
- Cooking with the locals the most traditional spanish dishes
- A flamenco intimate night with my family only for locals
- Exploring the heart of Andalusia, palaces, cathedrals and quaint villages all have a story to tell
- Olive oil tasting
14 Days Itinerary - Eternal Colours of Andalusia
- Day 1 – Madrid > Granada
Your journey into your senses begins with a drive from Madrid to Granada, stopping in a selected restaurant for lunch, and viewing breathtaking villages. Welcome dinner in Granada.
- Day 2 – Granada
For your first day in the Jewel of Spain cities, we will visit the amazing Alhambra Palace.
Meals included: Breakfast & Dinner (Plaza Nueva)
- Day 3 – Granada
Take a scenic drive today into the most beautiful area of Granada, the mountain region of Alpujarras, filled with traditional Moorish Andalusian villages – with Africa on the horizon. Discover the Valley of Happiness.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch (Capileira)
- Day 4 – Granada
Explore the UNESCO World heritage quarter of Albaicin in the best way possible, with me, your local guide, on a fascinating walk into narrow streets, ancient Arabic baths, & hidden churches and monasteries. In the evening, you will be part of an intimate Flamenco night. Dobla de Oro guided Tour.
Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner (Albaicin)
- Day 5 – Granada > Guejar Sierra
Today, journey to the nearby Sierra Nevada National Park, where you will stay one night in the beautiful Moorish village of Guejar Sierra. Tour guided.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch (cooking class)
- Day 6 – Guejar Sierra > Ronda
Today you will journey to the stunning village of Ronda. Enjoy the Tapas Tour Rosa, our Gastronomy Expert, has prepared for you. Visit the Bullring Museum and see the impressive views over the bridge. Private Flamenco Guitar concert in the evening.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch (Tapas Tour)
- Day 7 – Ronda > Arcos de La Frontera
This morning you will journey on a hidden route to Cadiz, crossing fascinating villages, such as Setenil, heading to the historic white village of Arcos de la Frontera.
Meals included: Breakfast, (lunch on route)
- Day 8 – Arcos de la Frontera
Today, you will visit in Jerez one of the world’s finest sherry bodegas, with its heritage dating back to 1877. Back in Arcos, take advantage of a free afternoon before enjoying the dishes of the local Andalusian chef at dinner.
Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner (traditional restaurant)
- Day 9 – Arcos de la Frontera > Sevilla
From Cadiz to Andalucia’s capital city of Seville, I will guide you on a tour to the city’s beautiful sites such as the Barrio de Santa Cruz, and the Cathedral that houses Christopher Columbus’ tomb. Sevilla is our relaxing base for three nights.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 10 – Sevilla
This morning, you will visit the Reales Alcazares de Sevilla, Torre del Oro & Plaza de la Maestranza. Let our Tapas Expert, Rosa, delight you with her signature Tour in the streets and bars of Sevilla.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch (Expert Tapa Tour)
- Day 11 – Sevilla
This morning you’ll visit the Parque de Maria Luisa, Triana market, Flamenco Museum.
Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 12 – Sevilla > Cordoba
Today you are travelling to Cordoba where you will stay in the Juderia quarter. You will visit the Jewellery workshop and the Roman bridge. Enjoy the gastronomy of the city with her unique food and wines.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch (Cordoba)
- Day 13 – Cordoba
Discover the Mosque/Cathedral of Cordoba, and the ancient Juderia quarter.
Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner (Special farewell night)
- Day 14 – Cordoba > Madrid
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Madrid airport for your onward or homebound flight.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch (on route)